Deadline Extended: APGAP Mentorship Group Registration!
We are now accepting registration for the 2022-2023 APGAP Mentorship Groups!
The purpose of the Mentorship Groups is to bring together fellowship program directors and other support personnel for quarterly virtual meetings to discuss questions related to program creation, refinement, and other operational topics. This is a *FREE* membership benefit!
- Meeting dates/times will be coordinated with your assigned group leader, and will be held quarterly in:
- Q1: October/November
- Q2: January/February
- Q3: April/May
- Q4: July/August
- You are encouraged to submit questions to your group leader ahead of the meeting to ensure a productive and engaging discussion
- Meetings will be held via zoom or other common virtual meeting platform
Mentorship Group Benefits:
- Professionally network with other fellowship leaders
- Learn best practices from other programs
- Sign up on our website! https://apgap.enpnetwork.com/nurse-practitioner-events
- Please register for this opportunity by August 22, 2022.