Reminder: Join the APGAP Board!
APGAP is seeking nominees for the board of directors - both self-nominations and nominations of others are enthusiastically welcomed.
Being a board member gives you the opportunity to expand your professional network and be an advocate for the advancement of Fellowship/Residency programs throughout the country.
Board commitment begins at the annual conference in January and lasts two years. Any member who is in good standing with the organization may self-nominate for a vacant position.
· Monthly conference calls
· Working with the Chair/Chair-Elect of the individual committees to ensure the work of the committee is met
· Voting on By-Laws
· Carry out the policies of the association
Positions available for self-nomination are
· President-Elect (3-year commitment)
· Membership Chair-Elect
· Education Committee Chair
· Education Committee Chair-Elect
· Social Media/Communications Committee Chair-Elect
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your nomination and position by November 30th